[TenTec] Paragon PBT board (81333) Schematic

Anthony Bowyer adb1x1@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:01:21 -0800 (PST)

I have an Omni V I purchased used a couple of months
ago, and in the process of installing the hiss mod
Ten-Tec sent me, I noted that everything referenced
the Passband Tuning board as '81460': The mod
instructions, the printing on the bottom cover and the
manual, but mine had '81333' printed on it. I wasn't
sure why, but didn't worry about it too much since all
the parts to be replaced by the mod where in the right
places. Then I looked through a Paragon manual and
noticed that the Passband tuning board in it is
'81333'! So, at some point during it's life, this Omni
V has had the Passband tuning board replaced with one
that goes in a Paragon! I was wondering if anyone on
the list has or knows where I might find a schematic
for the Paragon PBT board. I would like to compare the
two diagrams and see if there are any differences. I
really would rather not purchase a complete Paragon
manual just for this!

Any help would be appreciated!

Anthony, NT4X

=====