[TenTec] 81333 Paragon PBT Board in Omni V

Anthony Bowyer adb1x1@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:30:12 -0800 (PST)

   Since it seems I need to make a few changes to the
Passband Tuning Board in my Omni V, since it's really
the one made for a Paragon, one of which is changing
the crystal, has anyone actually readjusted the PBT on
an Omni V? It is a bit confusing in the manual. C22
says "15.302.3 Adjust", and I assume, since this is
the same as the listed crystal frequency, this is an
upper limit set. I assume as well, that after setting
the upper limit, you center the control and adjust R18
for 15.300. blurblurp about the board says that when
the PBT control is centered, it should be 15.3 mhz.
It's really not clear what the control position should
be to properly set "15.302.3"

Thanks!
Anthony

=====