[TenTec] milliwatt WAS .. Got the cards !!!

James Duffer dufferjames@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 14:26:48 EST 2003

kudos to you George.  But more kudos to those who had the patience and
skills to pick out your "weak" signal and took the time and expense to send
you a qsl card.  There is where an award is deserved!

Once again congratulations.

73, Jim, wd4air