[TenTec] Omni V

Barry N1EU n1eu@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 11:51:34 EST 2003

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I routinely tap
the audio right off the detector and fit the rigs with
Inrad 2.8 filters.  If you don't do this, either rig
will sound "okay".  I confess that I'm on the end of
the bell curve when it comes to seeking hifi receive
audio from any radio I use for ragchew ssb.

Yes, if this isn't of prime importance, you can ignore
my comment.  But if it is, the Corsair is top of the
heap (and very easy to mod).

73,

Barry N1EU
www.albany.net/~bg