[TenTec] Truth in Lending!!

Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC mnewell1@austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 03:30:02 EST 2003

.

> Presently, and until the Icom "785' makes its appearance at a rumored
> $6K+ price, the ORION system will be the most expensive TOL radio on
> the market. Seems to me to be a little unfair to advertise and
> represent the radio at its most basic price when that is only a start
> to acquiring the full system.

>From the Universal Radio Web Site (except the LL-5):

FT-1000D                                 4199.95
Digital Voice Recorder             209.95
RS-232 CAT interface                 89.95
MD-100 Microphone                 119.95
XF-455MC 600hz CW Filter     144.95
SP-8 external speaker             159.95
LL-5 internal phone patch       125.00   (trom Texas Towers)
                                                   5049.70

--
Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX