[TenTec] Foe Sale: Omni VI Option 3

Duane Budd w5ben@arrl.net
Thu Jan 16 19:52:42 EST 2003

I bought this Omni new. It has had tender loving care.

I picked it up from Ten-Tec yesterday after it was gone
through and certified by T-T service. I will supply their
check sheet and a copy of the bill on request.

It has the 216 filter in the 1st I.F., and 3 filters in the
second I.F.; 1.8 Hz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz.

It comes with the matching T-T power supply, T-T hand mike
and the 705 desk mike. I have all paper work and manuals.

Ten-Tec gets $1800+ for this Omni WITHOUT any of the
filters, power supply or mike.

Asking $2000.

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, TN

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away.