[TenTec] Jupiter & Rx 320 Combo

Brian Haren bharen@bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 18 17:01:33 EST 2003

Good Morning All!

Who out there is using a Jupiter & Rx320 in combination with N4PY's =
software?  I'd appreciate some comments & opinions on how well this =
combo works together.  I am particularly interested in how effectively =
Carl's software drives the Rx320 as VFOB and evaluations of the 320's =
sensitivity compared to the Jupiter (i.e., does it 'hear' as well as the =
Jupiter and is the filtering as effective?).  I currently run a Jupiter =
with N4PY software, and really like the idea of a second receiver as the =
sub-VFO  I'm drawn to the 320 because of price and Carl's software but =
would like some 'real world' info before I make a purchase.  Anyway, =
thanks in advance and 73!

Brian
W8BYH

multipart/alternative