[TenTec] Help with Vintage Station (Off Topic)

Carl Moreschi n4py@earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 22:12:32 EST 2003

I am setting up a vintage station.  I have a Collins 75A1 (1950) that works
well.  I am mating it to an old Gonset GSB-100 (1960) transmitter.  I have
both units working here.  I have a Heath HD-1410 keyer that I built myself
in 1977.  I was cleaning the keyer with power on (real bright) and arced
something in the keyer.  Anyway, I fried a chip or two.  Of course, I cannot
find my schematic and book for the Heath HD-1410.  Does anyone just happen
to have this Heath HD-1410 book.  If so, would it be possible to fax me the
schematic and parts list or email a photo copy of that section?

Thanks!!!

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC