[TenTec] Todays 20 meter TT Users Net

Edward Crawford w4wvw@msn.com
Mon Jan 20 01:14:53 EST 2003

I would like to thank all those who took the time to check in to the net =
today. I am sorry if I missed anyone or if I left anyone out on a limb =
before they had to go qrt. I counted a total of 33 checkins although not =
everyone came back when it was their turn to make a transmission. Not =
too bad of a turnout considering we had to compete with the AFC and NFC =
games, HI! Hope you will all come back next week and bring a friend!
73 for now de Ed, W4WVW. Go Titans!!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---