[TenTec] Users experience with Hallicrafters. SX-28

Thomas Jednacz tjednacz at ieee.org
Thu Jan 23 14:58:43 EST 2003

I had one of these back in the early '60's. Considering what I had before it
was great! It was the first to use a noise cancelling circuit. It took the
signal from the antenna and shifted the phase 180 degrees and reinjected it
to cancel the noise - just like the JPS-NIR12 only not as good. Same
concept.

Tom, W7QF