[TenTec] FS: Omni VI+ (Opt 3)

Dave LaBat dlabat at tcinternet.net
Tue Jan 28 10:22:38 EST 2003

I have to downsize my station so the Omni is going to be replaced by something much smaller. This is a good to excellent condition Omni VI that was factory updated via Option 3 to Omni VI+ level. Rig was back to TenTec within the past 6 months to update boards, add latest BCB filters and full check out, Rig works very well. Only stock filters left, already sold the optional filters. Manual and box included.
Price: $1400, will include matching PS at $1500. All plus actual shipping from Minneapolis.

Thanks for reading this.
Dave K0XH