[TenTec] Trade Omni VI Opt 3 for Jupiter w/tuning pod

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Thu Jan 30 07:17:45 EST 2003

I think my offer to trade was a bit hasty. Last night I worked a station
running an Omni VI+ running PSK and that's something that I've never really
spent too much time with (a lot of time on PSK, not much of it on the Omni
VI) and that's something I want to dIo. I also received one email saying
that the trade wasn't a good idea, so I'm retracting my trade offer. I'll
just be keeping the Omni VI until it's time to replace it with the
Orion. Thanks for any interest.

73,
Mark