[TenTec] argonaut V memory problem

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 22:58:47 EST 2003

I have not seen this one but my new Argonaut V software will at least make
this much less painless.  It has full memory save to a file and restore from
a file capability in it.  My argonaut V software is part of my
Pegasus/Jupiter Control Program and will be ready this Saturday, February 1
for general distribution.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC