[TenTec] Fw: TT ORION with Band Decoder

Larry Emery k1uo at prexar.com
Fri Jan 31 10:59:47 EST 2003

Just a heads up that Dave (N3RD) of Top-Ten Devices has been contacted RE: an
interface to keep your Band Decoder from Top Ten working with your new ORION.
His response below.  If anyone else has an interest, please contact Dave via the
Top-Ten Devices web site or e-mail address below.

73 - Larry K1UO