[TenTec] Argosy II

Irvin Weinman iawein2 at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 09:19:37 EST 2003

Forgive me for my botched ad yesterday. As you can tell, I have too many Ten Tec radios to fit in this small condo.

The rig I still have for sale is the Argosy II.(Not the Delta II). Receiver is exceptionally quiet and sensitive, QSK keying super, PTO stable. The 4 pole filter has been replaced with an 8 pole. Optional noise blanker is installed. Digital readout. With matching model 225 power supply.This compact, fifty watt transceiver would be perfect as a mobile radio. For a quick sale, I am reducing the price to $275.  Irvin W7GX.