[TenTec] RE: CW

HGLENT hglent at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 26 08:22:44 EST 2003

Ronnie;
All good advice I see...

Here are a couple other things you may be interested in.

On eQSO, there is a room opened nearly every day titled MORSENET1.  It
opens at 2000 UTC. Many of us gather there to help people with CW...  I
try to be there as often as possible.  You are always welcome to join
in.

Also, when I am in the shack I monitor either 21.110  or 21.130.  I try
to answer every CQ I hear.  I have brought several new ops along on CW,
so give me a call.

If you would like more details on the web based practice please email me
direct, and I will help you get going...

TNX ... es ... 73S ... de ... WA0BAG

Paul K.
WA0BAG