[TenTec] Orion Died......

Ynkedragon at aol.com Ynkedragon at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 20:35:28 EDT 2003

In a message dated 06/30/2003 19:23:39 Eastern Daylight Time,
jimr.reid at verizon.net writes:

<<  who pays the shipping all the way from
 > Hawaii?

 Well,  I  had to pay Fed Ex $69 for Economy Air to TN from
 out here.  >>
Sure, but look at all the money you save being out in Hawaii.  No snow
blowers to buy and repair, no huge winter heating bills, no down-filled parkas to
buy, or snow tires, or lost pay because of snow days, or . . . .   Anytime you
want to "winter-over" in the northern US, closer to TN, I'll bet you can get an
offer or two for a house trade.  :-)

Enviously,

k3yd