[TenTec] FS/Trade: Complete Ten Tec Jupiter Station

Keith Lodahl lodahlkh at charter.net
Wed Jul 2 19:17:57 EDT 2003

Shame you can't get it to work for you.  You will have to spend a bunch of
money to get a radio that works better.  My Jupiter runs rings around either
of my Icoms and my poor old Yaesu isn't even in the race.  I think if you
could get things right you would be quite pleased with the rig.

Good luck and 73

Keith KB9NUM