[TenTec] 60M.. Monitoring

wmlb at sbcglobal.net wmlb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 20:38:32 EDT 2003

Well it is still 4 hours PLUS here on the west coast...

I did check the frequencies (channels) a while ago..
Channel 3.. 5.3665 is occupied by some sort of digital signal. Must
be one of those "primary" operations. Unfortunately, as I was
monitoring, somebody started tuning up right on top of the digital
sig. Not a good thing....but I guess there is going to be those  who
just don't get it or don't figure the rules are for them..

Let's hope that things get off to a good start..

Bill, W6WLB