[TenTec] FS: Triton pwr conn (and K2, and power supplies, tuner, etc...)

f s fmarvins at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 02:37:46 EDT 2003

Andrew,
  I am interested in your K2/100.I applaud you on your
guarantee, it is rare to see such a guarantee now a
days. Please kindly respond to the following
questions:
1. Does the antenna tuner handle the 100 watt ouput or
the QRP output?
2. How does the rig perform on receive and transmit?
3. Does the rig work on 160 meters?
4. Does your K2 have the DSP unit, if not, how would
you rate the receiver?
5. You mentioned "left over pieces"- please clarify
paticularly if they effect function.
  Thank you for your consideration. Hopefully, we can
conclude a transaction.
73
fred kg4ygp
PLEASE RESPOND TO fmarvins at yahoo.com