[TenTec] Product Reviews

AC5E at aol.com AC5E at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 21:34:52 EDT 2003

Well, it would help my feeling if tests were given to someone other than
brand loyalists. Many tests appear to have been done by the "my brand can do no
wrong" set.  No matter how glowing the report, I question the basic honesty of
it when it's clear from the text  the Ford was "tested" by someone who thinks
every product with another marque is junk, ditto the Chevy, the Dodge, etc..

Considering the glowing writeups of poor performing radios I have seen I wish
they would level the playing field and let a Yaesu hater do the Yaesu tests;
an Icom hater do the Icom tests; and so on. Maybe then obvious shortcomings
would not be written up as "undocumented features."

73  Pete Allen  AC5E