[TenTec] Orion Question and Aroma Therapy for MEN!

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Sat Jul 5 11:29:11 EDT 2003

This is an extremely serious problem with these new radios.
Why you could be tuning across the band one minute and next thing you
know, your radio's been infected, the disease spreads through the power
lines,
your vacumn cleaner grabs the cat buy it's tail, tosses it in the microwave
and it's Chinese food for dinner....

On a more serious note...

Most of us love the olfactory stimulation resulting from a sensuous
tendril of
resin smoke. (Comes from melting solder for you appliance guys!). This note
is to report a similarly pleasurable experience that every guy who performs
is own lawn maintenance can enjoy. Did it myself last weekend and for the
first time in my life am actually watchign the grass grow in anticipation of
mowing it again! What am I talking about? Well if you're 50's plus or minus
a bit, you probably flew motorized model airplanes as a kid. U-control,
free flight, or radio control. I've stumbled upon a simple way to bring
all those
memories of warm summer days and racous engines. Some of you guys
already have lights going on in your heads....

Back to the lawn mowing. With only about 10,000 sq feet to cut a tractor
is out
of the question. The only manly option then is a big TWO STROKE mower.
Lawn boy, McCollough, Jacobson, take your pick.

Now for the meat of this message. Get your ass over to the pharmacy and
spend the
$3.50 it takes to purchase a 4 oz. bottle of Castor Oil. For the last 20
years or so
1:32  is THE mix so also pick up a gallon of regular. Mix 'em up, pour
mix in, and
commence to cutting. Under the warm sun, as the aroma of burning castor
oil makes
it's presence known, all your memories of youthful model flying return
and before
you know it, the tanks empty and your watching the grass, mentally
urging it to grow...

-Bob

-Bob