[TenTec] Antenna Analyzers

Reid Simmons K7YX at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 13:33:24 EDT 2003

Vic;

I have had the Autek RF-1 for about 7 years and love it.  I carefully
researched what was available back then and chose the Autek based on
size, performance, features, and quality relative to it's main
competition (mostly  MFJ).  I would like to upgrade to the VA-1 but
finances don't permit it at present.  You can't go wrong with the Autek
analyzers.

BTW - I am only on the second 9 volt battery in all this time!

Reid, K7YX