[TenTec] field day from hell

John Graves jhgraves at ddi-wans.com
Mon Jul 7 14:30:50 EDT 2003

Well,

I know how it feels.  One of our major players for our club took a
lightning hit at home while we were delivering the antenna stuff to our FD
site.  He only lost most of his rigs,his vhf antenna, 2 computers, 2 AMPS
including his Centurian, all the TV's and his water.   The strike blew out
the street valve on the way out of town....Isn't FD great.

He has a sked on Mondays so he got his backup backup rig out of the cellar
for the sked.  The PS dies.  The only good news is that the power supply in
the blown 56PII still works.

John
WB1EHL