[TenTec] Corsair ON/OFF

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 17:46:25 EDT 2003

Ok,  what is THE method for powering up a Corsair II?

Do I turn ON the PS 961 with the Corsair power switch
already ON?  The 961 will NOT power up without the
Corsair being ON. So that is what I have been doing.

But then,  when going QRT,  should I reach over and
just switch OFF the 961,  leaving the power switch
on the Corsair at ON?  Or,  turn OFF the Corsair
switch,  which will also "kill" the power on the 961,
or 962 should I happen to be using that one at the
moment?

Whish switch can handle the most current?  The one
in the Corsair II,  or that over on the Ten Tec power
supplies?

73,  Jim  KH7M