[TenTec] 60M.. Monitoring

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Jul 11 10:09:27 EDT 2003

         Because you can hear both stations does not mean that they can
hear each other.
This is one problem with the secondary allocation concept. One Primary station
sending  a signal to another may have good propagation to the receiving
location  and
the secondary  station may also but very poor propagation between the
primary and
secondary stations, they could be in each others skip zone.

73
Bill wa4lav