[TenTec] Balanced Tuners

George, W5YR w5yr at att.net
Fri Jul 11 13:59:58 EDT 2003

Stuart, Roy Lewallen rather violently objects to the solenoidal theory. His
data prove to the contrary.

I believe Roy . . .

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr at att.net>