[TenTec] Re: TR3

WB8VDS at hotmail.com WB8VDS at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:17:12 EDT 2003

Dave,

WOW, what timing as I am on the PC here for a minute or two. Shopping time
soon.

OK on the S-Line. I have to tell you I really don't want to get rid of the
line. I know I should sell it and pay off a loan, but hesitate as I just feel
I will regret selling.

Glad you don't want the S-Line.  :-)

More later, time to get to the store.

The stuff I listed have their needs and I can understand if you wish to sell
the TR3. I can always locate one down the road when the time is right and I
have the dough.  I should concentrate on getting the bulk of this stuff up to
snuff and sell it. Heck I have over $800 in the TenTec stuff  presently and
they both have needs.

Later