[TenTec] FS: Century 22 and Omni D

Drew Leavitt aa1uz at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 17:07:05 EDT 2003

I have For Sale a Ten-Tec Omni D Serial 546-0201.  In fair cosmetic
condition and good working condition.  It has worked fine for me.
Includes power cable and photocopied manual.  Pics can be found at
http://uniformzulu.netfirms.com/OmniD.  $250 or make an offer.

I also have a Century 22 serial 579 00506.  It is in fair cosmetic with
some adhesive and scuff marks on top of case.  It worked pretty good
last time a used it but the dial elastic may need to be redone as it
needed to be calibrated often if I remember correctly.  It also has
power chord and photocopied manual. $225 or make an offer.

Buyer pays shipping from MA to US only.

Thanks,
Drew
AA1UZ