[TenTec] Orion Brand Name

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Wed Jul 16 22:53:17 EDT 2003

The first time Nextel tries to defend it's alleged trademark on PTT, don't
be surprised if the defense pulls a 1940's era ARRL Handbook or 1950's Heath
or Hallicrafter's manual or equivalent out to show that it's too generic a
term to be a TM.

If I'm not mistaken, the Nextel TM is only for use on cellular phones
though, so they would only be going after others in the industry.  Totally
ridiculous, but so what else is gnu?

73, ron wn3vaw

After being grilled by Milwaukee police, is the wurst over for the
Pittsburgh Pirate's Randall Simon?
One thing's for sure; there are no weiners in this one...