[TenTec]

duffyb01 at fuse.net duffyb01 at fuse.net
Fri Jul 18 16:36:31 EDT 2003

Casey,

I tend to agree somewhat.  I failed to mention that I already have a LDG Z11 Autotuner and use that with the Argo and all my other QRP rigs.  It is not linked to band selection, but is pretty automatic.  As for keyer buffers, I use an external keyboard to send CW - can't stand the paddles, bugs and such.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

>>>Has there been a comparison to the K2 on the reflector? I looked at the
Argo V seriously, but it just doesn't have the ease of use operating
features quite down yet, such as auto-ATU with dual antennas and band
memory, keyer buffers, PA expansion, highly accurate SWR/PWR metering
(with the ATU). Just a bit more spendy and you have to build it, but hard
to give up on those features once you use them.

73,

Casey, KS7J<<<