[TenTec] For Sale: PM3A xcvr & Century 21 station

John Pfeifer john at johnpfeifer.com
Sun Jul 20 19:47:38 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I am preparing for a possible move and cleaning out the ham shack.  The following Ten Tec items are for sale.  You can see pictures of the equipment at: http://www.johnpfeifer.com.

1)  PM3A QRP Transceiver

2)  Century 21 Station (xcvr, tuner & keyer)

I've turned both transceivers on and tried them out. They receive signals and output well into a dummy load. I can't attest to how well they perform because of the lack of a working antenna at my present QTH. There are a few small scratches but they are otherwise in good cosmetic shape.

The PM3A comes with the original Ten Tec manual. Asking price for the PM3A is $150.

I lost the Century 21 original manual but a reprinted manual is included. Original manuals are included for both the 277 tuner and 670 keyer.  Asking price for the complete station is $200.

Buyer will pay shipping (preferred method USPS Priority Mail, insured).

If you are interested, please contact me off list at john at johnpfeifer.com.

Thanks!

John Pfeifer - KL0WN
Kodiak, Alaska