[TenTec] Orion

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Mon Jul 21 22:08:09 EDT 2003

A very nice station indeed!!(pant, drool)
I homebrewed my own main station power supply some years ago and have a deep
cycle led acid bat floating across the output, but I installed a blocking
diode, a leftover 50 amp continous rating stud mount on a heat sink in the
B+ line. This keeps the d/c from going back into the power supply during
power outages as well as giving a bit of power supply isolation. Voltage is
adjusted to 13.8 vdc at the battery.