[TenTec] Hercules II Remote Bandswitching

K Van Horn W7SV at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 01:54:09 EDT 2003

Dear Pete,

Surely do enjoy reading your posts on such a wide variety of diverse subjects!!

I have two of the Remote Control Heads for the 3 Hercules II solid state amps, but only one remote control cable. I would surely like to acquire one of the remote control cables when you do the changeover to Orions!!! If you think this is possible to do, please e-mail me at W7SV at sbcglobal.net to discuss a reasonable arrangement. Thanks for your consideration.

73 es GUD DX,

Kirby, W7SV