[TenTec] Items FS - OMNI-C

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Thu Jul 24 11:50:42 EDT 2003

Here goes, I will be clearing out my shack.  For a start:

Ten Tec OMNI-C not mint but in very nice shape - $275 plus shipping
Ten Tec model 280 power supply, a few small dings on outer case - $75
plus shipping
Ten Tec model 234 RF speech processor, very nice shape - $75 plus
shipping
I have two 9 MHz IF filters spare at this point, model 220 SSB filter
and a model 219 narrow CW filter, I'd like $65 each plus a few dollars
postage.

I consider offers on all the above.

Much more to come, I just need to get the closet unpacked.  I have a
Corsair II and OMNI VI and many of the accessories.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.