[TenTec] FS Corsair II

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Fri Jul 25 08:18:07 EDT 2003

Hey Paul -

1.  I'm on the way to 50 years old (Feb)
2.  I live in a home where I made a mistake with the landlord and can
have no antennas
3.  My wife wants us to buy a home
4.  I am cooperating with my wife's vision.

I have all these rigs and need some closing costs, things like that.  I
am looking carefully at the ones I can replace vs. the ones that would
be hard to replace.  OMNI-C, easy, Corsair II, fairly easy, OMNI VI,
easy.

Its still hard, and my wife watches me putting the rigs on the bench and
is now offering to take additional part time work in order to help me
avoid selling the rigs.  She's a fine woman!

Overall, I think this is my "change of life" and it may take some time
to get through :-) .  Ever since I took up teaching (and gave up
practice), I have real time off and am plagued by these ideas like home
ownership (and real antennas?)

Clark
WA3JPG