[TenTec] 5 mV = -67 dBm

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 22:39:53 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

We used the term dBC when aligning up mod levels of microwave equipment,
since the equipment was Collins, I just assumed the C was for Collins Hi!.
Just as you say, the documents and recordings were in dBC and the test
equipment was standard HP.  This was many years ago, and the term may not be
used.  This was on RML-1, and RML-4 FAA microwave link.

Jim