[TenTec] MixW and use with Orion and Argonaut V

duffyb01 at fuse.net duffyb01 at fuse.net
Wed Jul 30 12:37:12 EDT 2003

No wonder I could not get it to work.  I tried every baud rate down to 9600.  I had no idea anyone would still use that low of a baud rate with such a new radio.  Carl, what about the baud rate for the Orion?

I'll try MixW with the Argonaut tonight at the speedy rate of 1200!

Thanks,

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

>>>The argonaut V runs at 1200 baud. The Jupiter and Orion run at 57600 baud.
Is there a way to change the baud rate in MixW? In other words, can you
configure MixW for a Jupiter and also set the baud rate to 1200?

Carl Moreschi N4PY<<<