[TenTec] FS or Trade Ten Tec 238 Tuner

ke4vpn ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 18:48:15 EDT 2003

Hello
Just got rid of my Centaur and buyer did not need the 238 tuner so its for
sale now. Nice clean tuner, works fb, only known problem is one bulb burnt
out, and one cracked knob. I will trade it for any Ten Tec gear, mainly
looking for QRP items (509, 505, 525, 405, C21, C22). I will take $275
shipped CONUS if anyone wants to buy it straight out. It is the gray version
to match several of the older Ten Tec radios. I have the manual, but I do
not have the box. I will double box and insure for safe shipping. Email with
any questions to ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com
Thanks
Ronnie