Works with Orion....Re: [TenTec] MixW and use with Orion andArgonautV

J. D. duffyb01 at fuse.net
Wed Jul 30 22:00:36 EDT 2003

Jim,

When you adjusted the audio controls of the soundcard, did you adjust the
levels when it is in recording mode or playback mode?  Common mistake that
people miss.  Go to the audio mixer in windows, then to options, then to
properties, then check "recording" then adjust.  Hope that does it.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com