Works with Orion....Re: [TenTec] MixW and use with Orion andArgonautV

James E McClellan n8luv_jm at juno.com
Wed Jul 30 23:31:04 EDT 2003

Thanks Duffy for the words concerning the audio mixer. --- You are
correct, I adjusted in Playback mode - not in Recording. Now, I have to
locate that cable again and reconnect it. I hope this works. I will let
everyone know by tomorrow this time. Its off to slumberville now - 6am
comes early!

Thanks --- Jim --- N8LUV