[TenTec] Argonaut 515 and 208A for sale

Phillip Sikes psikes at whidbey.net
Mon Jun 2 21:39:53 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I have decided to make some room in the shack and the 515 is the rig
I am letting go of. It is serial # 0767 and I have the original
manual, registration card and advertising flyer from Ten Tec. Also
included is a section of an old World Radio (Aug 1985) with a write
up on the 515. The rig is in great condition, some very minor scuff
marks on the top front trim, but all the front panel lettering is in
excellent shape. I would rate it at least a 9 out of 10. The 208A
also comes with the original Instruction Sheet. I do not have any of
the original packing since I did get the rig used. Everything seems
to work as advertised and I can meet for a sked if you want to hear
it. Asking $550 plus shipping for everything. I work days so I will
answer email in the order received.

73 - Phil
--
N7UX
Phillip Sikes, psikes at whidbey.net on 06/02/2003

Reality is what doesn't cease to exist when you stop believing in it.