[TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration

Paul Christensen, Esq. w9ac at arrl.net
Wed Jun 4 11:09:10 EDT 2003

What's the advantage of that solution over the GPS' 1 part in a billion
accuracy and more importantly, what assurances do you have relating to
accuracy and stability without lab-grade test equipment?

At least with a GPS-based reference, I can leave that worry to someone
else....like the U.S. military.

Paul, W9AC