[TenTec] FOR SALE:

Mark Rauchfuss mark.rauchfuss at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 4 19:26:01 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

Well I must admit, I am confused, at least about the Correct designation for
the Omni-d, Series C.

Let me clarify another issue. I am actually selling several TenTec radios,
as follows:

An Omni-D, Series B, which had been rebuilt/realigned by TenTec about 28
monthss ago, was a special project for TenTec. I had a cosmetically
excellent radio and one that was a dog cosmetically, but hot as a pistol. I
asked TenTec to take the two and ut the best parts together and make a good
looking Hot one While there with the parts thay had from me plus their own,
it was upgraded for the two of the WARC bands (30m & 12m).  This is the
story of the Omni-B

The Omni-C (as I now suppose it should be called) was just sent back for a
realignment & check-up.

The mother two radios are a Corsair II with 500 hz and 250 hz  CWfilters. It
too is a hot one, and is still available for $550.

Thanks for your constructive comments.

73s for now,

Mark