[TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 23:15:49 EDT 2003

Hi George,
    I wonder if I should sell my Argonaut V?  I can NOT get the frequency to stay within 2/10ths of a cycle - I mean Hertz - of 1000.0!  That is totally unacceptable!  Would YOU put up with THAT?
    OBVIOUSLY (I HOPE!) I am just kidding!  Actually - - - I am looking at DigiPan right now and the Argo is hanging out between 999.8 and 1000.4.  Somehow I suppose that I can force myself to live with that!    I hope the Orion is better than this!     73, Bill
wa2pvk at msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk