[TenTec] Jupiter on 60Meters

Scott Prather sdprat at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 4 20:42:22 EDT 2003

Carl-I haven't checked the wording in this particular proceeding, but
typically the FCC considers the "occupied bandwidth" to be measured at
the -26 dBc points, which represents 99.5% of the transmitted power.  Most
typical SSB transceivers with a 2.4 kHz filter shouldn't have any trouble
complying with the 2.8 kHz requirement for 60M.

Scott
N7NB