[TenTec] Alignments

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Thu Jun 5 17:22:21 EDT 2003

Cordless phone manufacturers put a chunk of cold rolled steel into the
handsets on their more expensive models to give them a more substantial
feel and justify the pricing.

FeelGood Bailey drove a big old Lincoln and when he came into the store
where I worked as a teen would pick up every model of an item he was
interested in. He used to say, "If it's heavy, it's good". FeelGood was
pushing
25 stone, himself :-)

Perhaps an 'Orion Gold' with a 20lb piece of cold rolled overlaying the
bottom
of the chassis would fetch Y90,0000

-t