[TenTec] Re: Added weight

Dave Kamp, KW0D kw0d at netexpress.net
Thu Jun 5 23:08:31 EDT 2003

The weight in the bottom of those commercial mikes kept them from tipping
over or wandering across the dispatcher's table... not unusual when 1) the
cord was heavy, and hangin' ten off the desk-edge and 2) the Selectric II
was bangin' away.  It wasn't that long ago that reports were typed, and the
machines did a nice job of shakin' up the table.

DK  :-)