[TenTec] VE3JC's Power Mite Web Page

Paul (ve1dy) ve1dy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 12:06:25 EDT 2003

Well thanks guys for the info on the site.

Sorry for the wild goose chase.

I just tried it again, 1755 hrs Zulu, and it is working!  I tried it
this morning while having breakfast and it worked.  Go figure!

That's the trouble with internet... no guarantees.

Well the site has the nicest pictures of the Power Mite I have seen to
date, and just wanted to share them with my fellow Ten Tec pals.

Oh well, better luck next time.  I would suggest trying the link again,
cuz, the pics and really nice and there are a dozen or so, inside and
out.

I'll send ve3jc and e-mail, and maybe he can fix the problem.

73, Paul

Happy owner of an Argonaut V