[TenTec] Jupiter Project?

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Fri Jun 6 18:39:17 EDT 2003

Hmmm... is there something going on that TN hasn't told us about yet?

I noticed the following in the Monday, June 3rd issue of "The Infoworld
Scoop:"

TOP NEWS STORIES
<clip>
* MS homes in on Jupiter with BizTalk Server beta
<clip>
BizTalk Server 2004 will be the foundation for Jupiter, a
project announced last year that will unify BizTalk with two
of Microsoft's other "E-Business Server" products,
<clip>

Do the boys in Redmond now want a piece of TenTec's programming business
too? <g>

(OK, OK, yes, I know that MS's Jupiter has nothing to do with TenTec's
Jupiter, but I just couldn't resist this one.  Of course, one wouldn't put
it past the boys in Redmond to take issue over the name... at least it's not
a McJupiter! <g>)

73, ron wn3vaw

AJ:  "Did you ever hear of Evel Kneival?"
Lev:  "I never saw Star Wars"

-- Armageddon